– BGRIM inked the “PPA” to confirm “Phu Yen Solar’s” COD in June 2019 that will shoot revenue up by 20%!
– FLOYD signed a 65 million baht construction contract with HomePro for mechanical and electrical work.
– AOT had entered a joint venture with SAL Group (Thailand) to provide airport ground equipment support.
– Dr. Kulaya Tantitemit had stepped down from KTB’s director position.
– WHA issued four series of debentures worth 3.5 billion baht for institutions and principal investors.
– CMO revealed its 470 million baht backlog, expected 1.4 billion in revenue.
– A mysterious 20 million of PTT big lot had been sold at ฿51.25/share.
– Bank of Thailand sent a signal of a rate hike, believed Thai economy to withstand.
– GPSC faced blockage and GLOW’s share might sink further in the bloodied trade day.
– Foreign investors poured in a huge selloff without a second thought for a total of 11.5 billion baht when combined with proprietary trading.
– SET closed at 1,682.89 points, fell 38.93 points or 2.26% with 82.8 billion baht in total value. The fall of trading stock today is due to a panic attack from the fall of U.S. stock market yesterday in fear of inflation and rate hike.