– TIGER acquired a construction contract in Sadao Industrial Estate, Songkla.
– People throng to sign a campaign to remove the Election Commission of Thailand.
– BCP was confident on an increase of 8% from selling oil through gas station while currently negotiating to sell its franchise in Cambodia and Laos.
– “Kitpon” of UOB Kay Hian recommended major stocks such as PTT and AOT which have positive sentiment from the election.
– EA commenced the operating of 48-MW “Hanuman 5,” adding more revenue in 2019.
– After the counting of ballots completed by 94%, Pheu Thai Party acquired 135 seats, Phalang Pracharat Party took 118 seats, and Future Forward Party gained 87 seats. Both Pheu Thai and Phalang Pracharat announced to form a government.
– Along with global plummet, Institutional, Prop Trade and Foreign Investors made a ฿3.7 billion selloff while Individuals still on a roll of speculation.
– SET closed at 1,625.91 points, plunged 20.38 points or 1.24% with ฿47.06 billion in value. Mr. Pakorn Peetathawatchai, President of the Stock Exchange of Thailand, states that the plummet of the Thai stock market today is due to the negativity from global market such as Wall Street, Europe and also in Asia in worries of the major factor which is an economic slowdown. Nevertheless, Thailand still has solid stability in the economy while listed companies in the market also have rooms to grow as well.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on March 25, 2019