– Mr. Swechak Lochaya, Chairman of the Board Managing Director of EVER, bought more EVER’s shares to accumulate for 12.38%.
– UAC invested THB 990 million to hold 50% in a joint venture with Laos partner to develop waste energy project.
– Mr. Phongrak Chindasombatchroen, major shareholders of PPPM, poured PPPM’s shares to maintain less than 10%
– GPSC’s shareholders gave a clear path for the investment of ฿24bln. in TOP’s ERU Project.
– CMC planned to issue a debenture not exceeding THB 700 million with a 6.75% interest rate to offer fund and major investors.
– HMPRO invested THB 330 million to renovate “HomePro Fashion Island”
– MTC hiked 4.95% to ฿47.75 after preserving its position in MSCI Thailand Index.
– SMT made a new high by jumping 7.55%, projected its sales revenue to grow 40% to THB 2.4 billion in 2019.
– Institutions and Foreign Investors combined a THB 2.28 billion net buy against a THB 1.93 billion selloff from Individuals.
– SET closed at 1,651.48 points, increased 6.84 points or 0.42% with a trading value of THB 41.9 billion. RHB Securities stated that this is another day that the market closed align with the major indices in the region. All eyes should focus on the US employment data which will be released on Friday. The market could still continue its gain if the data turn out to be better than expected, but on the other hand, the market could face volatility if the data is negative.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on April 2, 2019