– SET closed at 1,721.33 points, increased 5.33 points or 0.31% with a trading value of THB 65.13 billion. Today, the Thai market closed in the positive direction. Currently, the domestic market, all eyes are on the meeting of BOT held on 26 June 2019 to see the direction of Monetary policy of Thailand. Whether the BOT will announce the interest rate cut or not?
–Proprietary Trading and Foreign Investors continued net bought Thai share by THB4042.63 million buoyed the SET close higher than yesterday while Institutions and Individuals net sold THB3,596.36 million.
– LPN signed an agreement with “Nye” worth THB 1 million to develop office and commercial building for rent.
– UREKA invested THB7 million to found “Joint Venture Eureka UU” to supply, install and test in Automated Storage/Retrieval System: AS/RS.
– Trump sanctioned billions of dollars of Iranian assets to retaliate the downing drone.
– PLE hiked 3% and closed the day at THB1.17, increased THB0.04 of 3.54% with a trading value of THB49.532 million. During the session, the highest of PLE’s share price was at THB1.19 and the lowest was THB1.15, making a new high in 2 months after signing the construction contract with GPO worth THB 5 billion.
– The lingering tension of trade war stomped Thai MPI by 4%, falling the most in 5 years.
– SABINA closed the day at THB1.17, increased THB1.5 of 5.77% with a trading value of THB195,227 million, making a new high in 2 months to appreciate THB-USD. During the session, the highest of SABINA’s share price was at THB27.50 and the lowest was THB25.50.
– JMT issued not exceeding THB200 million debentures with 3 years maturity date and fixed interest rate of 4.50% per annum, selling to institutions and major shareholders on 8-9 July 2019.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on June 25, 2019