– The share price of VGI Public Company Limited (VGI) hit the ceiling at ฿6.80/share with a trading value of 767 million baht after Kerry Express (Thailand) Public Company Limited (KEX) announced an IPO of 300 million shares. VGI holds 23% stake in KEX, while BTS holds 21.45% in VGI. Bloomberg analysis showed that KEX would raise more than 6,000 million baht of funds from its IPO.
– SAWAD, MTC, KTC and AMANAH rebounded after stocks in the finance sector fell below the threshold. The analyst raised THANI after the analytic meeting, revised up 2020-222E net profit by 16-29% yearly, while the negativity in 2Q20 has bottomed out and would rebound in 2H20 as a “fast-growth stock”.
– EGCO expected to file documents to ERC for importing LNG licenses. The company stated that operating profits in 2020 will be around 10,000 million baht, close to the 2019 level, as the Xayaburi Power Plant will be fully operated in the 2H.
– PTT expected the domestic gas demand to drop 9-10% to an average of 4,500-4,600 Mcf/day. The company is hoping the business and the production to recover soon. Meanwhile, the construction of LNG storage continues as planned as a reservation of 19 million tonnes in 2022.
– RS expected a better performance in 2H20, especially the commerce business in 3Q20 that would increase when compared to the previous quarter as the coronavirus outbreak in Thailand started to fade. The company also expected 2020 revenue to come in at 4,250 million baht as forecasted.