– SET Index closed at 1,518.27 points, increased 1.84 points or 0.12% with a trading value of 92.8 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market narrowed the gain to only close slightly higher as the Covid-19 infection rate remained higher than a hundred, coupled with a motion of no confidence, which would result in a delay of an amendment in Thai constitution.
The analyst stated that the market required fund inflow to move higher, while giving a support level at 1,500-1,490 points and a resistance level at 1,530 points.
– A profit-taking worth 2,083 million baht from Local Individuals narrowed SET’s gain to only 2 points. Foreign Investors and Proprietary Trading combined a net buy of 2.64 billion baht to buoy the Thai stock market to close slightly higher.
– The analyst expected SINGER to report robust earnings in 2020 at 166%, which will continue to grow in 2021.
– NOBLE issued a 3-year debenture not exceeding 1.8 billion baht with an interest rate of 4.50%.
– The analyst recommended “BUY” on IVL at a target price of ฿44.00/share over strong earnings prospects in 1H21.
– SCGP gained 3% as paper-packaging prices continued to rise. The analyst recommended “BUY” at Bt55.00/share. The company also acquired 70% stake in “Duy Tan” to expand its rigid plastic packaging business across ASEAN.
– IP jumped 12.64% after the acquisition of land to meet its strategic plans for further domestic and international sales.
– OR to kick off the first trading day on Feb. 11, expecting fast-track measures to SET50.
– Stocks in Focus on February 9, 2021: JMT (KGI Securities TP at ฿47.50/share) and TSTH (Maybank Kim Eng TP at ฿0.75/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on February 9, 2021