– SET Index closed at 1,559.53 points, increased 5.94 points or 0.38% with a trading value of 83.6 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market made a technical rebound in the afternoon, led by hospital, finance and steel sectors after a plummet last week due to concerns over rising coronavirus cases in Thailand.
The analyst expected the Thai stock market to continue moving in sideways trends to monitor the development of Covid-19 situation as the infection rate in Thailand remained high while waiting for the 1Q21 earnings season.
– A buyback from Foreign Investors and Proprietary Trading worth 2.3 billion baht buoyed SET Index by 6pts.
– DCC made a tender offer for RCI at Bt3.90 to eliminate conflict of interest among shareholders.
– TMB’s AGM approved the name changing to “TMBThanachart Bank” or “TTB”.
– ROJNA hit the ceiling ATO after joining U.S. EV company to produce battery cells. Earlier, the same company also joined OR to install EV charging stations.
– IMH closed at Bt6.60, making a record high as Covid-19 cases surged.
– Steel sector continued the rally as TSTH hit the ceiling and BSBM gained 20% in response to an increase in steel price.
– The analyst forecasted that OSP’s growth would remain amid political uncertainties in Myanmar, recommending “BUY” at a target price of Bt45.00 per share.
– DBSVS gave a “BUY” recommendation on NOBLE, emphasizing high dividend yield and a bright 1Q21 outlook.
– Stocks in Focus on April 26, 2021: DCC (Maybank Kim Eng TP at ฿3.18/share) and BJC (Maybank Kim Eng TP at ฿44.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on April 26, 2021