– According to the latest data, Singapore’s GIC Private Limited remains as the international institutional investor that holds the most OR’s shares with 215 million shares, while other institutions had sold off many of their securities. Apart from that, Mr. Sataporn Ngamruengphong becomes the second major shareholder of OR after owning 244.2 million shares or equivalent to 2.04%. Analysts revised OR’s target price to ฿40.00/share, expecting earnings to grow 42% YoY to 12 billion baht this year.
– SAWAD completed the transaction with Government Saving Bank for Fast Money Co., Ltd., booking about 1.5 billion baht revenue. The company also planned to launch vehicle title loans with a fixed interest rate not over 18% on this March 25, analysts expected SAWAD to book an investment gain of around 300 million baht in 1Q21 and upgraded a target price to ฿101.00/share.
– The cabinet agreed with the suggestion of Thailand’s National Anti‑Corruption Commission to hold off AOT on investing in the northern expansion of Suvarnabhumi Airport worth 41 billion baht as it has yet to conduct the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA).
– ACE–UAC–EGCO–GUNKUL to participate in the 150MW-pilot community power plant project after the Energy Regulation Commission (ERC) has announced the invitation on power purchase agreement between April 19-23.
– RT confirmed a 2021 revenue to grow 20% to 3 billion baht as the company’s current backlog is as high as 3.5 billion baht, moreover, planned to bid on the Den Chai-Chiang Rai-Chiang Khong double-track railway project in May.