– “Palin” unzipped 11% of PLANB! Was VGI going all out? The source said that the transaction was an internal restructuring of the family.
– TRUE enhanced IoT business with ฿800 million investment to acquired 51% in “CRAVE,” the company working in the global hospitality technology business.
– CHEWA aimed to issue a debenture not exceeding THB 1.5 billion while paying a dividend of ฿0.085/share.
– EA made a 3-day hike for 3.12% to ฿49.50/share after the commercial operation of Hanuman 9.
– ZMICO invested almost THB 40 million in car coating service business.
– STA merged with Sri Trang Gloves and Thaikong to be the number one rubber producer in Thailand while aiming for the world’s top three.
– Credit Suisse cut target price of IVL from 66.00/share to 59.00/share, concerned about the unplanned shutdown of EO and EG plant, but still maintain the Outperform rating.
– AEONTS, BLA, COL, EASTW, LHFG, TASCO, TIP will be included in MSCI Small Cap Index, effectively from May 29, 2019 onward.
– Foreign Investors and Prop Trade plunged the SET Index by 2pts. with 326 million selloff.
– SET closed at 1,649.06 points, skidded 2.42 points or 0.15% with a trading value of THB 44.2 billion. Phillip Securities states that today SET faced volatility and moved in a narrow range both positive and negative territories, seeing that the market had already received the merit for four straight days and would want to wait and see other positive sentiment to buoy the market.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on April 3, 2019