– SET closed at 1,679.05 points, dipped 0.12 points or 0.01% with a trading value of THB 43 billion. The index moved in a narrow range as investors slow down the investment before the coronation ceremony while also waiting to see how the trade talks would turn out as the U.S. claimed to have come close to a deal.
– Foreign Investors took profit from a net sell of THB 1.66 billion, still SET closed almost flat at -0.01%
– OISHI reported a 62% profit growth in 2Q19 (ended Mar. 31), showed the comeback of F&B business.
– VRANDA jumped 12% to ฿11.20/share at opening bell, and closed the day with +8%.
– EA was confident in making a revenue and profit an all-time high. The company will pay a dividend at ฿0.25/share on May 24, 2019.
– SUPER soared 8.06% to ฿0.67/share in anticipation of Infrastructure Fund to ease the company’s debt worth THB 4 billion.
– Credit Suisse viewed May to be the bottom of the economic downturn for Thailand, still gave “Underweight” rating.
– DOD’s shareholders approved the company to issue 182.22 million units of the warrant for shareholders at ฿0.10
– IVL announced the restart of its EO/EG plant, and gave notice of the trail runs of IVOVL.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on May 3, 2019