– SET closed at 1,661.96 points, increased 1.28 points or 0.08% with a trading value of 52.9 billion baht. Analyst from Maybank Kim Eng states that the market has positive momentum after the ECB announced a rate cut and a QE which could pressure Fed to lower the rate as well in the meeting next week.
However, the valuation of the Thai market is not as cheap as before. Currently, the EPS of SET was lowered to ฿100.0/share. The P/E of SET Index at 1,660 was 16.6x.
Maybank expects the positive sentiment to remain in early next week while investors will speculate for the Fed’s meeting.
– Individuals and Prop Trade combined a total of 1.6 billion baht to buoy the market on Friday, sending SET Index to close higher by 1.28 points.
– LPN invested 952 million baht to buy land at Muang Thong, expecting a revenue recognition in 2020.
– KGI upgraded BCH’s target price to ฿22.50/share, seeing 3Q earnings the strongest quarter in 2019.
– Stocks in Focus on September 13, 2019: CK (Krungsri Securities IAA Consensus TP ฿31.00/share) and RJH (Krungsri Securities IAA Consensus TP ฿32.20/share).
– “Smith Banomyong” clarified on the baseless rumors to discredit GULF.
– RJH invested 450 million baht to build a new hospital in Saraburi Province, expecting to open in late 2021.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on September 13, 2019