– SET closed at 1,613.64 points, plunged 10.45 points or 0.64% with a trading value of 42.2 million baht. The decline of today’s session was in line with the regional market as well as the European market that opened in negative territories and the edging down of Dow Jones Future.
DBS Vickers stated that the market had been pressured from the banking sector before the announcement of the 3Q financial statement and the plummet of 20% WoW of Singapore gross refinery margin. DBS Vickers expected the market to continue edging down, but upon touching 1,610 points, the index could have had a buying pressure to make a rebound. The support level had been set at 1,610 and 1,590-1,580 while the resistant level is 1,630.
– Individuals took the chance to scoop up 4.3 billion baht of Thai shares when the stock plunged 10 points.
– LOXLEY disposed of all “MTI” shares to “3 Big Families” for ฿281m to increase liquidity.
– TRUE affirmed the dissolution of “Real Move” would not affect its performance.
– “Central Retail” filed for 2.23bn shares of IPO, aiming for domestic and international expansions.
– JKN confirmed a strong-tie with GMM25, JKN-CNBC to be on-air as normal.
– Analyst recommended “BUY” AOT at ฿85, seeing international passenger growth in 3Q to hike core profit.
– Stocks in Focus on October 2, 2019: TU (KTB Securities TP ฿21.00/share) and PTG (KTB Securities TP ฿27.75/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on October 2, 2019