– SET closed at 1,535.79 points, increased 1.65 points or 0.11% with a trading value of 69.3 billion baht. The analyst stated that the stock markets had positive sentiment from the announcement that China would halve US tariffs worth $75 billion to advance the healthy and stable development of China-U.S. trade.
Meanwhile, fear over coronavirus started to abate after the Chinese government made a prompt act in trying to limit the outbreak while the number of people that recovered from the virus started to increase.
The analyst suggested investors to keep a close eye on the development of coronavirus as some institutions claimed to have found a vaccine which could be a major factor to buoy the market in the near term.
– Local Institutions made a two-day buying streak for another 3.8 billion baht as the global started to abate worries over coronavirus.
– TEAMG acquired a design review and construction supervision consultant contract worth 23 million baht.
– CRC set its IPO price at ฿42.00/share, expected to be traded in the market on February 20.
– THCOM posted a net loss of ฿2.2bn in 2019 due to asset impairment while offered ฿0.20 dividend payment.
– UNIQ issued a debenture not exceeding 3 billion baht with an interest rate at 3.7% and a “BBB” rating.
– Rumour had it that JMART sold over 3% stakes in JMT to BTS to book around 530 million baht as an extraordinary item.
– The analyst stated that the plummet in most power plant-related stocks was due to profit-taking after outperforming the market during the virus outbreak.
– Stocks in Focus on February 6, 2020: CK (Kasikorn Securities TP at ฿26.40/share) and EGCO (KGI Securities TP at ฿370.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on February 6, 2020