– SET Index closed at 1,091.96 points, increased 11.93 points or 1.10% with a trading value of 62.3 billion baht. The analyst stated that SET Index continued its gain following the approval of the U.S.’s stimulus plan to fight the coronavirus outbreak, but the surge would be short as the outbreak has yet to be minimized.
As for domestic factors, the analyst suggested investors to keep monitoring the enforcement of emergency decree used to limit the spread of coronavirus.
The support level for tomorrow’s session is 1,080-1,040 points and the resistance level is 1,100-1,120 points.
– Local Institutions continued the streak for another 4.46 billion baht of net buy, pushing SET Index to close 12pts higher.
– SET to consider adjusting trading hours to be in line with the emergency decree, said the source.
– The Ministry of Commerce expected Thai exports in 2Q to grow after Chinese economy started to recover from the coronavirus outbreak.
– US unemployment forecast at 4.4 million, increasing from 281,000 in the previous week due to a shut down from the coronavirus outbreak.
– SUPER to invest ฿14.6bn in four solar power plants in Vietnam with a total installed capacity of 750MW to enhance its competitiveness.
– WP announced a share repurchase program not exceeding 50 million baht.
– RBF affirmed that the company will achieve its 2020 growth target of 10-12% while the business was lightly affected by Covid-19.
– Stocks in Focus on March 26, 2020: VGI (Maybank Kim Eng TP at ฿8.10/share) and ORI (Asia Wealth Securities TP at ฿9.00/share)
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on March 26, 2020