– SET Index closed at 1,138.84 points, increased 0.57 points or 0.05% with a trading value of 59.7 billion baht. The analyst stated that the market was moved by the energy sector in response to the news of Saudi and Russia reaching an agreement. However, the trading during the session fluctuated after Russia denied the report.
The analyst expected a recover in the market next week from the inflow to SSF, giveing a support level at 1,133 points and a resistance level at 1,177 points.
– Local Individuals kept the SET Index afloat with 2.9 billion baht of net buy.
– Global coronavirus cases surged above 1 million with 53,000 deaths.
– The U.S. President Donald Trump will hold a meeting with US oil producers today amid oil plummet.
– OPEC+ were expected to hold a meeting on Monday regarding the plummet of oil price while Saudi asked for a “fair agreement” after the U.S. President Donald Trump said he expected to see a cut of about 10-15 million barrels per day.
– SET to maintain the usual trading hour despite a curfew.
– THAI appointed Chakkrit Parapuntakul as acting president effective from April 11, 2020.
– KBANK appointed “Kobkarn” as acting chairperson after “Banthoon” resigned from the Board.
– Three stocks in PTT Group rose after a soaring oil price over the night in response to Trump’s tweet on Saudi and Russia reaching an agreement.
– Mr. Jormsup Lochaya acquired 120 million shares of SUPER to regain investors confidence.
– Stocks in Focus on April 3, 2020: JMT (Maybank Kim Eng TP at ฿21.60/share) and INTUCH (Krungsri Securities TP at ฿79.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on April 3, 2020