– SET Index closed at 1,279.96 points, decreased 10.93 points or 0.85% with a trading value of 44.1 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market plunged in the afternoon session after digesting the report of a new coronavirus contraction in a Thai footballer before the match, resulting in a retreat in risk assets.
The analyst suggested investors to monitor next week’s FOMC Meeting on 15-16 September to see the economic outlook, the FTSE rebalancing next week and the political gathering on 19 September.
Next week’s sessions were forecasted to be fluctuating with a support level at 1,260-1,270 points and a resistance level at 1,300 points.
– Local Institutions and Foreign Investors combined a 1.9 billion baht selloff, plunging SET Index by 11 points.
– UK’s GDP expanded 6.6% in July as the Kingdom shook hand with Japan on a trade deal.
– JMART expected to increase its capital by 362 million shares to RO and PP, while JMT offered 100 million units of warrants with a capital increase for RO and PP.
– Stocks in Focus on September 10, 2020: CENTEL (Krungsri Securities TP at ฿28.00/share) and PRM (Tisco Securities TP at ฿11.50/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on September 11, 2020