– SET Index closed at 1,293.48 points, increased 7.30 points or 0.57% with a trading value of 52.7 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market performed well in the afternoon session after the Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) approved another stimulus package.
The analyst expected a stable session for SET Index tomorrow as investors would want to wait and see how the political situation in the country would play out, giving a support level at 1,284-1,280 points and a resistance level at 1,298-1,305 points.
– Local Institutions made a net buy of 1,566 million baht to buoy SET Index by 7.30 points.
– Japan elected “Yoshihide Suga” as its new prime minister.
– PLANB received the right to administer the benefits of FA Thailand for 8 years.
– SISB expected more students in 2020, affirming performance will meet the target.
– EGCO and RATCH teamed up with EGATi to invest in a 1,320MW Vietnam’s Thermal Power Plant.
– JMART raised JMT as its flagship investment, expecting a new high of net profit at ฿937Mn.
– Stocks in Focus on September 16, 2020: SAWAD (Maybank Kim Eng TP at ฿62.00/share) and BDMS (Krungsri Securities TP at ฿23.50/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on September 16, 2020