– SCGP is expected to report its 3Q20 earnings today whereas the analyst forecasted over 2 billion baht of profit, representing an increase of 30%, due to being a high season for exports as well as the rising demand in the packaging business. The analyst also estimated SCGP’s 2020 revenue to record above 7 billion baht. The stock will be listed in SET50 today, using a Fast-Track criteria.
Meanwhile, the market estimated SCC’s profit for the quarter to reach 11 billion baht, an increase of 79% due to the recovery of petrochemical business.
– KGI Securities expected BBL to offer a dividend payment of ฿2.50/share for the 2020 operation and ฿3.00/share for the 2021 operation. Meanwhile, the analyst estimated Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR) to be at 16.6%, which is still manageable, expecting a profit growth in 4Q20 over other commercial banks due to lower provision and bad debt shown in 3Q. Thus, KGI recommended “BUY” at a target price of ฿120.00/share.
– The analyst expected bad debt to torment KBANK throughout 4Q20 after the end of BOT’s temporary debt suspension measure, while the company would require higher provisions to support bad debt. The bank’s NPL tended to grow in the first quarter of 2021.
– PF aimed to dispose of assets worth 10 billion baht, which included a property at Ratchada and Ramintra areas worth 5 billion baht and a negotiation to sell ROH’s share to increase its capital funds for future growth. SISB reportedly purchased land at Chang Watthana area to build its 5th international schools.
– The analyst expected AUCT and RBF to report an outstanding profit in 3Q20. AUCT was forecasted for a profit of 68 million baht, an increase of 18% due to car auctions, giving a “BUY” recommendation with a target price at ฿13.60/share. Meanwhile, RBF was forecasted to report a profit of 129 million baht, an increase of 22% due to an improve in domestic sales, giving a “BUY” recommendation with a target price at ฿11.50/share.