– GPSC reported better-than-expected 3Q earnings results at 2,574 million baht, increased 188%. Meanwhile, the 9M earnings was 6,050 million baht, increased 107%. Yesterday, the share prices of power generation all rose in anticipation of high profit from gas and coal businesses. The hopes for Biden’s win also skyrocketed the sentiment for the sector as the Demecrat’s candidate supported clean fuel energy. The analyst expected GULF and BGRIM as top picks in the group to benefit from lower cost for SPP in 4Q20.
– STGT and DELTA are expected to be added to MSCI Standard Index that will be announced on November 11 and become effective at the end of the month. STGT’s profit is expected to continue growing for the next 3-4 quarters, while BAM and DELTA will be added into SET50 next year.
– LEO expected to release its 3Q20 earnings on November 12 and estimated that the growth will continue in 4Q20 for a better performance compared to the first half of 2020. The company planned to increase its revenue by 30-40% within 2022-2023, while targeting to close one acquisition deal at the end of 2021.
– SINGER reported a net profit of 117 million baht in 3Q20, increased 265.6% and made a new high. The company booked 319 million baht of profit in the first 9 months in 2020 as loan for electronics equipment remained high, while NPL dropped to 5.1%.
– TOP bounced back to book 715 million baht of profit in 3Q20 after recording more than 2,986 million baht of profit from stock gain as well as the reversal on crude and petroleum product inventory of 378 million baht.