– Bualuang Securities (BLS) was confident that the 1,400 support level for SET Index would be sufficient to withstand the negative sentiment. In the worst-case scenario, SET Index would not fall below 1,380 points as listed companies in the stock market already had experiences from the first outbreak, while the vaccine is expected to arrive earlier than anticipated, resulting in a positive sentiment to the market.
– PTTEP received an exclusive right to develop the Integrated Domestic Gas to Power Project in Myanmar with a production capacity of 600MW worth 60 billion baht to provide its production ability from upstream to electricity production. The analyst expected the acquisition will increase PTTEP’s value by THB 11.00 per share, thus, recommended “BUY” with a target price at ฿109.00/share.
– The analyst estimated all eight commercial banks in Thailand to book a net profit in 2020 at 129 billion baht, decreased 34.2%. As for the 4Q20 earnings, the analyst expected BBL to book an increase of 24.5% in net profit and 11.1% for KTB compared to the previous quarter. Meanwhile, TISCO, BBL and KBANK has a BIS ratio as high as 17-20%, which is higher than the standard of 11-12%, reflecting the ability to withstand the coronavirus impact.
– BCH officially opened its new hospital “Kasemrad Hospital Prachinburi” with 115 beds. The company expected the new hospital to receive positive response, estimating its revenue in 2021 to grow 10-15%.
– GULF acquired additional stake in INTUCH to ramp up its total position to nearly 15%, expecting to book another 600 million baht from INTUCH’s 2H dividend payment into its 2Q21 financial statement. The analyst recommended “BUY” at ฿39.00/share.