– The analyst advised to keep an eye on top 20 banks that will receive an impact from the new free-float measure, expecting passive funds to increase the weight on BBL to 125%. While DELTA, will be weighted down to 49% and at risk of dropping out of SET50.
– The Committee of the Ministry of Transport disputed the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration in a concession extension for BTS, while the Mass Rapid Transit Authority of Thailand stated that it was willing to accept the project back and amend the contract.
– WGE recently acquired two more contracts worth 710 million baht, topping its backlog to 2,156 million baht. The CEO revealed that there could be another 2-4 projects coming this quarter, while expecting with confidence that 2021 earnings will outperform.
– ACE stated that the company has high confidence in acquiring the community power plant project after the Thai Cabinet approved the electricity purchasing method from a pioneer project worth 150MW. The company asserted that it has experience, technology and capital funds to support the project.
– ATP30 increased its capital by 65 million shares in a private placement method to Toyota Tsusho (Thailand) to further Smart Mobility business and support its 2021 revenue. The deal is expected to be completed in early March.