– SET Index closed at 1,491.11 points, decreased 9.50 points or 0.63% with a trading value of 96.2 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market edged lower in the same direction as regional markets as investors were unimpress with the Fed’s minutes that did not introduce anything new.
The U.S. bond yield did slow down after the Fed’s statement, but was not enough to attract investors back to the stock market.
In addition, the analyst advised investors to monitor 4Q20 earnings announcement and the XD sign that could result in a slight decline in share price.
The analyst stated that SET Index could edge lower in tomorrow session without positive catalyst, giving a support level at 1,480 points and a resistance level at 1,500 points.
– Foreign Investors and Local Institutions resumed the selloff, plunging SET Index by nearly 10 points with a 4.8 billion baht net sell.
– HMPRO reported a drop in 2020 profit by 16.5% from temporary closure during Covid-19 outbreak.
– PTTEP announced the gas discovery in offshore Sarawak SK417 Project, Malaysia.
– ANAN expected to launch 5 location-wise projects worth ฿24.4Bn in 2021.
– PDI bounced back to book ฿80Mn of profit in 2020 from gains on investment and FX.
– The analyst expected gradual recovery for BJC in 2021, giving “BUY” rating at Bt44.00/share.
– MCOT booked a deeper loss of ฿2.02Bn in 2020 as expenses surged, while revenue fell.
– STARK’s 2020 net profit soared 11 folds to ฿1.6Bn after booking a higher revenue.
– COM7’s net profit jumped 23% to ฿1.4Bn, offering a dividend of ฿1.0/share.
– ERW plunged 10% after recording a ฿1.7Bn net loss in 2020 and a capital increase of ฿2.3Bn.
– AAV reported a net loss of ฿4.7Bn in 2020, while holding on to ฿1.1Bn CCE amid recovery hopes.
– DOHOME gained 10% as the analyst expected a record-breaking earnings in 1Q21.
– EA expected an extraordinary growth for EV business in 2021, projecting revenue contribution from the EV business to be 20%.
– SUSCO’s earnings dropped 44% in 2020 to ฿217Mn as Covid-19 triggered jet fuel sales volume to edge lower.
– OSP’s 2020 earnings rose 8% to ฿3.5Bn due to cost savings through “Fit Fast Firm Project”.
– TISCO offered a dividend payment of ฿6.30 with an ex-dividend date on April 28, 2021.
– Stocks in Focus on February 24, 2021: COM7 (Kasikorn Securities TP at ฿53.80/share) and AP (Maybank Kim Eng TP at ฿8.26/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on February 24, 2021