– SET Index closed at 1,596.27 points, increased 1.15 points or 0.07% with a trading value of 76.5 billion baht. The analyst stated that SET Index closed slightly higher after a surge above 1,600 level during the day, but the profit-taking caused the momentum to continue downward. Without a new catalyst, SET was unable to maintain above the 1,600 resistance level.
The analyst stated that the market might be able to continue the climb next week, giving a support level at 1,580-1,570 points and a resistance level at 1,620 points.
– A selloff from Foreign Investors, Proprietary Trading and Institutions erased most of the gain in SET Index to close slightly higher by 1.15 points.
– Thailand approved Pfizer and Moderna to prepare for the reopening of Phuket in July.
– SAMTEL signed a ฿290Mn contract with PEA to install power transformation monitoring system.
– IRPC extended the gain to Bt4.08 with a 5-year strategic plan to support future projects. Bloomberg reported a block trade of 56 million shares at Bt3.94 per share.
– The analyst expected IP’s earnings to rise in 2021, recommending “BUY” with a target price of ฿27.10/share.
– SONIC jumped 6% to, expecting 20% revenue growth in 2021.
– WORK rose 15% to a new high in 18 months. The analyst revised up 2021 earnings growth to 41%.
– Stocks in Focus on April 2, 2021: KKP (Maybank Kim Eng TP at ฿70.00/share) and BBL (Krungsri Securities TP at ฿155.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on April 2, 2021