– CPF’s net profit is expected to record an all-time high in 1Q21 from rising swine prices and a full-quarter shared profit from CTI-Lotus. The analyst estimated CPF to report 1Q21 earnings of 7,644 million baht, growing 25% YoY, and will continue its growth in 2Q21. Therefore, the analyst has given a “BUY” recommendation on CPF and a target price of ฿45.25/share.
– PTTEP believed the government’s plan to promote electric vehicles (EV) will spur the use of natural gas for electricity generation and hence it would keep the sales to grow consistently, also highlighting that the operations in Myanmar remain normal.
– Asia Plus Securities recommended 13 stocks that have good fundamentals with huge upside potential like BGRIM (31.8% upside), ADVANC (29.4% upside), VGI (26.9% upside), PTT (24.3% upside), INTUCH (28.6% upside) and BTS (39% upside).
– Banking sector to continue the recovery in 1Q21. Analysts expected Thailand’s commercial banks to grow impressingly quarter-on-quarter, estimating BBL, SCB and TMB to expand 66.8%, 45% and 70%, respectively, while KKP is forecasted to increase 21.8% QoQ.
– LOXLEY collaborated with NRF and GTH to sell products of “Terpene Flavors”, expecting the distribution to begin in the midyear via Loxley Trading channels more than 4,000 store points nationwide.
– SCB confirmed that “Pete Bodharamik” will pay off the debt on time despite JAS having trimmed down the dividend payment, meanwhile PACE will begin its 5 million baht debt repayment when the Nimit Langsuan project completes.