– SET Index closed at 1,580.04 points, increased 5.13 points or 0.33% with a trading value of 102 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market had limited upside after a spike in yesterday’s session without solid drivers amid the new coronavirus outbreak. The analyst stated that due to a fast and sharp incline to 1,580 points, it would be typical for a profit taking to occur.
The analyst advised investors to monitor the earnings of Thai banks in this upcoming days, giving a support level for tomorrow’s session at 1,560 points and a resistance level at 1,585-1,590 points.
– Local Institutions and Proprietary Trading made a net buy of 1.6 billion baht to buoy SET Index by 5 points and ward off Individuals’ 1.3 billion baht selloff.
– TMB recorded a drop of 33% in 1Q21 earnings from lower income.
– KBANK’s 1Q earnings jumped 44% from higher income, maintaining NPL at 3.93%.
– KKP’s 1Q21 earnings edged slightly lower after setting aside higher ECL.
– GULF invested 130 million baht to top up stakeholding in PTT NGD to 42%.
– IND signed a supervision contract worth 8 million baht for Bangkhen water supply plant.
– TRITN acquired a telecommunications systems project for a double-track train connecting Lopburi – Pak Nam Bho worth 360 million baht.
– BPP announced a commercial of date of a 543MW IGCC Power Plant in Japan.
– GULF rebounded 6.20% to Bt34.25 after affirming no capital increase to tender INTUCH.
– Stocks in Focus on April 20, 2021: KTC (KTB Securities TP at ฿90.00/share) and SISB (TISCO Securities TP at ฿14.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on April 20, 2021