– Prayut aims to inoculate 50 million Thais against Covid-19 before the end of this year and plans to procure 10-15 million doses of coronavirus vaccine per month as this is an urgent agenda for the country. The government also seeks the public-private collaboration to provide alternative vaccination sites, including convention centers, stadiums and hotels. Meanwhile CPN has offered its 23 shopping centers as places for public vaccination.
Analysts are positive toward this issue as it could maintain the SET Index above 1,530 level, recommending hospital play like BCH and BDMS.
– SAWAD targets revenue in 2021 to grow 20% with strong liquidity. Ready to penetrate the 4-legged integrated business to cope with intense competition. For the dividend payment, SAWAD offers a dividend at ฿1.80/share and XD on May 5, 2021.
– ACE and UAC are ready for the community power plant competition as PEA already opens to the bidding submission from today until April 30.
At the same time, UAC plans to expand its business by focusing on energy and chemical units to reinforce a 15% revenue growth in 2021.
– BTS to sue Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) over 30 billion baht reimbursement after more than 60 days of asking to return the money, but there still no reply from BMA.
While the Bangkok Metro Council has most recently voted not to allow BMA to use the budget for BTS debt repayment.
– PROS to begin trading today in mai. Analysts expect its value to break the IPO price, giving a target price at ฿2.70-3.00/share.
– ROJNA hit the ceiling after joining the American leading EV manufacturer EVLOMO to carry out a battery production project to store electric energy (Battery Cell production) with a production size of 8 GWh or 8,000 MW, which is the largest level in ASEAN, with an investment of up to 33 billion baht.