– SET Index closed at 1,612.98 points, decreased 4.67 points or 0.29% with a trading value of 110 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market closed lower as concerns over Fed’s rate hike still lingered, as well as lowering QE. This resulted in strong dollars and weak Thai baht, causing a fund outflow from the Thai stock market.
Asian stock markets also closed in both negative and positive territory, while the European stock markets opened lower upon a report of over 10,000 new cases in the UK.
The analyst expected the fund outflow would continue to weigh on the Thai stock market, resulting in a limited upside next week and gave a support level at 1,600 points and a resistance level at 1,620 points.
– Foreign Investors withdrew 2.2 billion baht from the Thai stock market, plunging SET Index by 4.6pts.
– PTT revised its investment plan for 2021 from 52,931 million baht to 67,504 million baht to focus on technology & engineering business.
– IVL is in an exclusive negotiation with Ultrapar Participações S.A. for the possible purchase of the petrochemical business in Brazil.
– SISB announced a one-year tuition freeze beginning August 2021, in an effort to assist families affected by the new wave of Covid-19 epidemic.
– Following an increase in demand for Covid-19 tests and Thailand’s anticipated reopening of the country to foreign tourists in 120 days, six analysts recommend “BUY” on EKH.
– Stocks in Focus on June 18, 2021: IVL (Maybank Kim Eng TP at ฿56.00/share) and HMPRO (Krungsri Securities TP at ฿19.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on June 18, 2021