– SET Index closed at 1,599.23 points, decreased 1.90 points or 0.12% with a trading value of 81.5 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market edged lower in the afternoon in concerns over fund outflow as seen in other Asian markets.
In the meantime, investors were lowering their investment in petrochemical stocks as the outlook in 2H21 tended to be weaker than the first half of the year, while focusing on stocks that would benefit from the reopening instead.
The analyst advised investors to monitor the reopening trends, which would be going along with the vaccination. The MPC will meet to discuss the policy rate and economic outlook as well.
In addition, the analyst expected the Thai stock market to move in sideways trends between 1,580-1,610 points, depending on the MPC meeting.
– Foreign Investors and Local Institutions continued to retreat from the Thai stock market, causing SET Index slipped nearly 2 points below 1,600 support level.
– Given GPSC‘s intention to invest in renewable energy and establish a new S-curve business in order to focus on the clean energy trend, five analysts rate GPSC as a “BUY.”
– As the economy continues to improve and several countries ease their Covid-19 restrictions, DBS Vickers Securities (DBSVS) has chosen two best real estate stocks to accumulate for the interim dividend payout.
– BGRIM has formed a collaboration with German engineering firm Siemens Energy to upgrade its ten co-generation power plants.
– CK signed a 89 million-baht construction contract of underground manholes and ductbanks in Western Outer Ring Road Expressway Project with Metropolitan Electricity Authority.
– Maybank Kim Eng revised up SQ‘s target price to Bt3.30, seeing more than 27 billion baht of backlog after the acquisition of HPC’s projects.
– Maybank expects AEONTS to reduce excess loan-loss reserve (LLR) to support FY21E, recommending “BUY” at Bt260 per share.
– Stocks in Focus on June 22, 2021: MAKRO (Krungsri Securities TP at ฿45.00/share) and KWM (Maybank Kim Eng TP at ฿7.15/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on June 22, 2021