Bangkok Airways Public Company Limited (BA), as an operator of Bangkok Airways Airline, announced that due to recent announcements from the Centre for COVID-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) in regards to travel restrictions in Thailand, the company will temporarily cancel some domestic flights during the period 13 – 31 July 2021. The cancelled flights are as follows:
1) Bangkok – Chiang Mai (roundtrip)
2) Bangkok – Phuket (roundtrip)
3) Bangkok – Sukhothai (roundtrip)
4) Bangkok – Lampang (roundtrip)
5) Bangkok – Trat (roundtrip)
However, the following routes are still being operated normally with the highest hygienic measures and procedures;
- Bangkok – Samui (roundtrip) 2 flights per day
- Sealed routes flights between Bangkok and Samui, that will accommodate international transit passengers (3 flights per day)
- Samui – Phuket (roundtrip) 4 flights per week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday), these flights will be available from 16 July 2021 onwards
- Samui – Singapore (roundtrip) 3 flights per week (Monday, Thursday and Sunday), these flights will be available from 1 August 2021 onwards
BA stated that passengers who are scheduled to travel before 31 July 2021 can have fees waived for rebooking or alternatively may request a refund in the form of a travel voucher to be used for future ticketing. Passengers can make any necessary changes up to 24 hours prior to their flight. More information can be seen at www.bangkokair.com/travel-voucher (terms and conditions apply).
Passengers who wish to amend their travels with no new specified travel date (open ticket) can submit their request via https://forms.office.com/r/WjcEEfQX2L within 24 hours prior to the proposed departure date. The airline will use information provided via such form in order to further accommodate passengers.