– SET Index closed at 1,549.84 points, decreased 2.25 points or 0.14% with a trading value of 75.4 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market edged slightly lower and closed in a negative territory in the afternoon session due to the selling pressure from institutions and foreign investors to lower the risk amid Covi-19 situation concerns.
The analyst advised investors to monitor the banking sector earnings this week and the development of Covid-19 situation in Thailand, giving a support level at 1,535 points and a resistance level at 1,560 points.
– Local Investors and Foreign Investors sold 3.4 billion baht worth of Thai shares to plunge SET Index by 2.25 points.
– PTTGC affirmed no requirement for a capital increase regarding the investment in Allnex Holding GmbH at a value of 148,417 million baht, stating that the company had sufficient sources of funds from the company’s cash on hand and the debt financing capacity from the loan from PTT and financial institutions.
– AP’s presales in 1H21 reached a new high at 17,817 million baht, while planning to launch a total of 26 new projects worth 33,440 million baht in 2H21.
– Stocks in Focus on July 12, 2021: TU (Asia Wealth Securities TP at ฿24.00/share) and WICE (Maybank Kim Eng Securities TP at ฿11.88/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on July 12, 2021