– SET Index closed at 1,574.37 points, increased 2.36 points or 0.15% with a trading value of 80.4 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market moved in both negative and positive territory, pressured by the Covid-19 cases that remained at a high level, but still closed higher from the buying pressure from Foreign Investors and Institutions.
Meanwhile, the Thai stock market could perform better in today’s session if not due to the plummet of DELTA that impacted the index by 6 points.
The analyst expected SET Index to continue moving in sideways trends while waiting for the earnings season in 2Q, giving a support level at 1,540 points and a resistance level at 1,580-1,600 points.
– Foreign Investors, Local Institutions and Proprietary Trading combined a 2.2 billion baht of net buy to lift SET Index by 2.36 points on Friday.
– Goldman Sachs cut Southeast Asia GDP forecasts amid rapid spread of Covid-19 delta variant, particularly in Thailand, Indonesia and Malaysia in recent weeks.
– Syn Mun Kong announced the cancellation of Coronavirus infection insurance as new cases of infection increase rapidly, resulting in a severe public health crisis.
– PTT and OR have jointly signed an agreement to develop EV Charging Station.
– Origin Property and Gunkul Engineering will jointly develop selling electricity projects for condo and housing developed by ORI’s group.
– TTCL acquired an EPC works on QAPCO Dual Heat Recovery Steam Generator Project in Qatar with a contract value of THB1,000 million.
– The share price of BANPU, AGE and LANNA rose higher in response to the coal price that reached record level amid rising demand from economic recovery.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on July 16, 2021