– SET Index closed at 1,537.63 points, decreased 7.47 points or 0.48% with a trading value of 70.2 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market closed lower due to the uncontrollable Covid-19 outbreak, posting as a downside risk to the 3Q21 performance, coupled with the upcoming holiday, resulting in a low trading volume.
The analyst advised investors to monitor the earnings season of U.S. tech stocks and the FOMC meeting on 27-28 July, while expecting SET Index to continue moving in sideways trends on Thursday with a support level at 1,530-1,515 points and a resistance level at 1.550 points.
– Foreign Investors withdrew 2.6 billion baht from the Thai stock market, plunging SET Index by 7.5pts.
– China‘s major industrial companies saw profit increase by 66.9% YoY in 1H21 amid stable recovery in market demand.
– COTTO announced a net profit of 177 million baht in 2Q21, increased 328%.
– JTS will invest 156 million baht to purchase 500 bitcoin mining machines, vowing to protect shareholders from the risk of mining business.
– STGT will invest 11 billion baht to establish four new factories with a target of 100 billion pieces of production by 2026.
– SCGP announced a 19% increase in 2Q21 earnings due to organic growth while offering a Bt0.25 dividend payment.
– Maybank Kim Eng Securities (Thailand) saw limited downside on Thai banks, advising to accumulate KBANK and TISCO on weakness.
– As the SET is pressured by the new wave of Covid-19, Asia Plus Securities is looking for safe havens, recommending stocks in PKG, ETRON, HELTH, FOOD, and AGRI.
– Origin Property entered into a joint venture with T3 Stroke Nursing Home to establish Physical Therapy Clinic and United Clinic.
– HMPRO reported a 52% increase in 2Q21 earnings as gross profit margin and sales revenue grew.
– Stocks in Focus on July 27, 2021: JWD (Finansia Syrus Securities TP at ฿18.00/share) and HMPRO (Krungsri Securities TP at ฿16.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on July 27, 2021