– SET Index closed at 1,525.11 points, increased 3.19 points or 0.21% with a trading value of 66.3 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market moved in line with regional stock markets, while the extended lockdown measures in Thailand was not a surprise, seeing a rebound in SET Index as a bounce back from earlier plummets.
The analyst expected a support level at 1,510 points should be able to hold the line if the impact of Covid-19 outbreak did not impact manufacturing activities and exports in 2H21.
In addition, the analyst expected SET Index to have a short rebound this week, giving a support level for tomorrow’s session at 1,520 points and a resistance level at 1,530 points.
– Local Institutions and Foreign Investors buoyed SET Index with a combined 1,655 million baht of the net buy.
– The share price of IVL increased 4.14% to Bt37.75 as the analyst expected the company’s earnings in 2Q21 to hit a quarterly high.
– RCL invested 7.56 billion baht to buy two vessels, with delivery in 4Q22. Payment will be made in 4 Installments on 20/10/20/50% basis.
– TRITN invested 75 million baht in a fuel pipeline transportation business, expecting worthwhile return from the investment.
– Ananda Development will take the Ashton Asoke project case to the Supreme Court, saying that there is no impact on stakeholders.
– SSP announced a commercial operation date for its 26 megawatts solar power project in Shizuoka, Japan.
– The share price of AAV and BA closed lower, following the announcement of an extension of the period for temporarily suspending operations due to the Covid-19 outbreak.
– Stocks in Focus on July 2, 2021: GLOBAL (Maybank Kim Eng Securities TP at ฿27.00/share) and DTAC (Krungsri Securities TP at ฿57.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on August 2, 2021