– SET Index closed at 1,545.86 points, increased 5.35 points or 0.35% with a trading value of 66.8 billion baht. The analyst stated that SET Index extended the gain in today’s session to recover the loss from last week, while seeing that the index had a solid stance after closing above 1,545 level, which could lead to a continuous gain in the next session.
The analyst stated that the earlier drop in the valuation of SET Index and Thai bond yield made earning yield gap rise above the average, which is an attractive valuation to accumulate.
In addition, the analyst gave a support level at 1,530 points and a resistance level at 1,560 points for tomorrow’s session.
– Local Institutions net bought Thai shares for 2.2 billion bahts and buoyed SET Index by 5 points.
– The Monetary Policy Committee voted 4:2 to maintain the policy rate at 0.50% and lowered its prediction for GDP growth this year to 0.7% before rebounding to +3.7% in 2022.
– Maybank Kim Eng Securities (Thailand) (MBKET) forecast five developer stocks under its coverage report a healthy 1H21 performance, raising AP as the Top Pick property stock.
– Frasers Property Thailand’s One Platform strategy proves resilience over Covid-19 crisis, delivering over THB 8 billion total revenue for 1H2021.
– SCBS appointed Dr. Arak Sutivong as the new CEO to lead and strengthen innovative capabilities supporting future investment.
– The share price of THG plunged 8.13% after Mr. Boon Vanasin said that there is a high chance Pfizer vaccine will not be coming.
– Analysts had a positive 2021 earnings outlook on BCH from Covid-related services, Covid test and vaccination services.
– Five analysts maintain a “BUY” rating on ADVANC after the company reported better-than-expected earnings in 2Q21, with an interim dividend payment of up to 3.45 baht.
– Stocks in Focus on August 4, 2021: TIDLOR (Maybank Kim Eng Securities TP at ฿50.00/share) and OSP (Krungsri Securities TP at ฿40.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on August 4, 2021