Asia Wealth Securities (AWS) expected the SET Index today to move within a range of 1,530-1,560 points. The SET has recovered from new positive factors, both expectation to see additional stimulus measures according to the BoT Governor’s opinion, the amount of Bt1tn and the Cabinet’s resolution approves the supply of additional mRNA vaccines for a total of 30 million doses within 4Q21. We view this as a positive factor supporting the short-term market sentiment only.
AWS maintained 50% share of its portfolio weight and also chose stocks in the Defensive group, stocks that are expected to continue to perform well, including stocks in the Global-Play group at Laggard’s share price after the major economies started to open the country.
1) WFH stocks (Trading 1 months) ADVANC, TRUE, YGG and AS.
2) Stocks which expected the earnings in 3Q21 will continue growth (Trading 1 month) GPSC, BCPF, GULF, TU, ASIAN, BCH, BDMS, CHG, HANA, KCE and NER.
3) Stocks benefit from export (Trading 3 6 months) APURE, SONIC, JWD, WICE, III and NYT.
4) Stocks wi th high dividend (Trading more than 6 months) KKP, TCAP, TASCO, PSH, TISCO, SPCG, SC, WHAUP, CTW, ORI, RATCH, TVO, TTW and SPALI.
5) Long term accumulative stocks (DCA) (Long term trading over 1 year) AOT, BEM, ADVANC, WHA, LH, CPALL, CPF, BDMS, HMPRO, KB ANK and KKP.