– SET Index closed at 1,625.65 points, decreased 6.05 points or 0.37% with a trading value of 105 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market fluctuated in today’s session from the profit taking in big-cap stocks as uncertainties over the opening in October grew. Meanwhile, investors were also looking forward to the U.S. Fed meeting next week that could potentially result in a slower fund flow. However, if the Fed decided to taper around 10-15 billion dollars, that could be positive to the fund flow.
In addition, the analyst expected SET Index to move in a limited range next week, giving a support level at 1,615-1,607 points and a resistance level at 1,630-1,643 points.
– Foreign Investors withdrew 890 million baht from SET Index as the market looked for catalysts.
– TEAMG signed a consultancy contract for the development of U-Tapao Airport, 1st phase with a project value of 415 million baht.
– KBANK and BBL will be included to the FTSE Large Cap Index on September 20, 2021, while STARK and JMART are expected to be included in the Small Cap Index.
– PTT announced an interim dividend payment of ฿1.20 with an ex-dividend date on September 29, 2021.
– Stocks in Focus on September 17, 2021: JMART (FSSIA TP at ฿48.00/share) and SYNEX (Kasikorn Securities IAA TP at ฿31.21/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on September 17, 2021