– SET Index closed at 1,643.64 points, increased 10.20 points or 0.62% with a trading value of 93 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market outperformed other markets in Asia due to the reopening announcement.
The analyst expected SET Index to fluctuate on Thursday as investors look forward to the U.S. inflation report, giving a support level at 1,630 point and a resistance level at 1,650 points.
The Thai stock market will be closed on Wednesday, October 12, 2021, for holiday.
– Foreign Investors pushed SET Index higher by 10 points with a net buy of 5 billion baht.
– Chinese debt-mounted real estate developers see more cuts in credit ratings by Moody’s, Fitch and S&P Global amid slump in property sales.
– China Evergrande Group missed its third round of bond payment, raising concerns from investors of a default.
– TU was ranked number one on the Seafood Stewardship Index (SSI) for the second consecutive time for its performance delivering towards the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
– Mrs. Kamonwan Wipulakorn will spearhead the company’s strategy plan, guiding it toward a more focused path and establishing a stronger BEYOND business.
– Thai baht gains upward momentum on easing of Thailand’s travel restrictions for vaccinated travelers from countries deemed to be of lower risks.
– PTTEP offers Asia’s first digital bond via wallet in cooperation with Krungthai Simple subscription, 24/7, and real-time trading.
– Stocks in Focus on October 12, 2021: AOT (Maybank Kim Eng Securities TP at ฿72.00/share) and MAJOR (Capital Nomura Securities TP at ฿24.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on October 12, 2021