– SET Index closed at 1,624.31 points, decreased 3.30 points or 0.20% with a trading value of 74 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market moved in sideways trends, looking forward to the ECB meeting and 3Q earnings season. The market was pressured by the energy sector after a fall of oil prices and a correction in electronics stocks.
The analyst expected tomorrow’s session to move within the range of 1,620-1,630 points.
– Local Institutions led Individuals to withdraw from Thai stock with more than 500 million baht of selloff.
– Advisers of Evergrande and its offshore bondholders signed non-disclosure to engage in potential debt talk.
– The Chinese government capped coal prices at 1,200 yuan per tonne in a move to relieve the country from the energy crunch.
– U.S. regulators studying feasibility of banks to act as a custodian of cryptocurrency.
– The Fiscal Policy Office cut Thai GDP to grow 1% in 2021 and 4% in 2022.
– Univenture BGP, a joint venture company between BGRIM and UV, has acquired 3 combined cycle cogeneration power plants with installed capacity of 360MW.
– AJA and NT have signed an MOU to develop high-performance digital infrastructure to cover the whole country and transform it into a digital government.
– RATCH invested 3.4 billion baht to acquire 51% shareholding in Sahacogen (Chonburi) (SCG) to build strong alliances between companies. The share price of SCG hit the ceiling in the afternoon session after the announcement.
– SSP’s TTTV Wind Power Plant Project is located in Tra Vinh Province in the southern part of Vietnam and has the installed capacity and contracted capacity of 48 megawatts.
– ERW divested Renaissance Koh Samui Resort and Spa and Ibis Samui Bophut Hotel in order to strengthen the company’s financial profile and future expansion.
– Maybank Kim Eng Thailand recorded a net profit of 184 million baht in 3Q21, up 167%, mainly from the brokerage fees from securities business.
– Stocks in Focus on October 28, 2021: NER (Maybank Kim Eng Securities TP at ฿9.00/share) and CENTEL (KTBST Securities TP at ฿42.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on October 28, 2021