– SET Index closed at 1,626.27 points, increased 14.35 points or 0.89% with a trading value of 85.6 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market and other foreign markets edged higher on the Fed’s patient move over the rate hike, seeing that the rising inflation will be short, which led to the decision to be patient on the policy rate.
The analyst recommended investors to continue monitoring the 3Q21 earnings, expecting the market to gradually rise with a support level at 1,620 points and a resistance level at 1,630 points.
– Foreign Investors net bought Thai shares nearly 4,400 million baht, while Local Institutions added another 1,606 million baht to buoy SET Index by 14 points.
– The FED chair overnight announced reduction in federal asset purchases to start in November but remained patient with the rate hike.
– Kasikorn Vision will provide financial services to Vietnamese through the cooperation of leading retailer “Seedcom Group”.
– Forbes Asia has selected Wallapa Traisorat, CEO of “Asset World Corporation” as one of the twenty women on its 2021 Asia’s Power Businesswomen list.
– TRIS Rating upgrades BCH‘s company rating to “A” and revises the outlook to “stable” on its strengthened financial profile, bolstered by a solid operating performance with an enlarged revenue base and strong profitability.
– BANPU, through Banpu Next, entered into an agreement to purchase 100 percent shareholding in Engie Services (Thailand) Company Limited at a total value around 95 million baht. BANPU stated that this investment is another significant step in accelerating the growth of the Energy Technology business under the Greener & Smarter strategy by expanding the Smart Energy Solutions business.
– Stocks in Focus on November 4, 2021: BH (Maybank Kim Eng Securities TP at ฿160.00/share) and ORI (Finansia Syrus Securities TP at ฿14.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on November 4, 2021