– SET Index closed at 1,626.22 points, decreased 0.05 points or less than 0.00% from the previous session with a trading value of 67.4 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market was steadied for a short correction without new factors to drive the market. Still, the outlook remains positive as the SET Index was able to maintain above 1,620 level. The analyst expected domestic consumption to improve, which will benefit related stocks, while expecting power generator and banking stocks to recover after a mild movement this week.
Next week, the analyst estimated SET Index to edge higher, giving a support level at 1,622-1,605 points and a resistance level at 1,630-1,650 points.
– Individuals made a net buy of 2,245 million baht, while Foreign Investors net sold 1,969 million baht in a low trading volume session on Friday.
– OPEC+ rolled over earlier months production pace for December ignoring calls for output hike by U.S.
– Shares of Chinese property developer Kaisa Group halted after the company announced it had missed payment on a wealth management product.
– BGRIM secures $28m financing for Cambodia solar farm from top financiers, confirming a vote of confidence in BGRIM’s strength and viability.
– IVL reported a profit growth of 1,622% in 3Q21, while expecting the demand to remain robust in 4Q.
– Stocks in Focus on November 5, 2021: PTG (Asia Wealth Securities TP at ฿22.90.00/share) and AOT (Maybank Kim Eng Securities TP at ฿74.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on November 5, 2021