– SET Index closed at 1,631.69 points, increased 5.56 points or 0.34% with a trading value of 72 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market moved in sideways trends in the same direction of other stock markets, focusing on each individual factor. Meanwhile, coal and shipping stocks in the Thai stock market edged higher after coal price and freight rate rebounded and high expectations of better 3Q performance.
In addition, the analyst recommended investors to monitor the Monetary Policy Meeting tomorrow and the U.S. inflation reports, giving a support level for tomorrow’s session at 1,620 points and a resistance level at 1,635-1,640 points.
– Foreign Investors and Proprietary Trading buoyed SET Index by 5.5pts with a net buy of 2.8 billion baht.
– The trio of partnerships with Amber, Bitkub and CoinJar make it easier for consumers and corporates to spend cryptocurrency on physical or digital Mastercard payment cards.
– Portfolio managers at Goldman Sachs believed the market is highly overpriced the contagion fear of Chinese property debt crisis and their rationale justifies it.
– Chinese state officials held a meeting with real estate developers and financial institutions amid deepening liquidity crisis in the Chinese real estate sector.
– TOP recorded a net profit of Baht 2,063 million in 3Q21 as sales increased from higher product prices tracking improving COVID-19 situation globally, especially in North America and Europe.
– SCGP reported a net profit of 1,780 million baht, increased 33.38% YoY, due to the result of M&P that pushed its sales revenue higher.
– BANPU edged 5% higher on the recovery of coal price, while the analyst expected 3Q21 earnings to come in at 3.1 billion baht.
– AP Thailand, on a mission to EMPOWER LIVING to deliver good quality of life on customers’ terms, keeps moving full speed ahead in final lap before year end with 12 low-rise projects worth 8,570 million baht in the pipeline.
– STA and STGT closed higher after earnings reports for 3Q21 and 9M21 showed solid growth.
– JASIF reported a net profit of 1,674 billion baht in 3Q21 with a dividend payment of Bt0.22 per unit.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on November 9, 2021