– BGRIM invested 2.8 billion baht to acquire 45% stake in a 375MW solar power plant reNIKOLA in Malaysia. Analysts forecast BGRIM’s 3Q21 earnings of 403 million baht, recommending “BUY” with a target price of 55 baht.
– Analysts listed top gainers and losers from Thai baht appreciation, including stocks in the power sector (GULF, BGRIM, and EGCO), the oil sector (PTT and PTTEP), the airline sector (BA and AAV), and the import sector (TVO and TFG), while export stocks such as CPF, TU, and DELTA are expected to be impacted.
– SPALI earned a net profit of 1,719.59 million baht in 3Q21, an increase of 41%, and a nine-month profit of 4,191.13 million baht, an increase of 76%. The company anticipates revenue of 28,000 million baht this year, with plans to launch twelve new projects worth 16,100 million baht.
– III’s 3Q21 profit rose 75% to 100 million baht, bringing nine-month earnings to grow 130%. QTC posted a net profit of 43.06 million baht in 3Q21, up 81.69%. Meanwhile, IP’s first nine month profit hit 72 million baht, or an increase of 35%.
– PTTGC reported a net profit of 7,005 million baht in 3Q21, increasing 200% from the same period of last year, as the price of petrochemicals surged. Analysts project PTT’s 3Q21 earnings of 25 billion baht, up 79%.