– SET Index closed at 1,615.80 points, decreased 25.93 points or 1.58% with a trading value of 82.3 billion baht. The analyst stated that the decline in SET Index was in the same direction as global markets after the negative session from Wall Street last Friday in concerns of omicron outbreak, coupled with the rising figure in the U.K. as well.
The analyst recommended investors to monitor the cabinet meeting tomorrow for proposals of stimulus plans, especially the support for EVs, and the Monetary Policy Committee meeting on Wednesday, giving a support level for tomorrow at 1,607-1,600 points and a resistance level at 1,625-1,630 points.
– A 5.8 billion baht of selloff from Local Investors and Foreign Investors plunged SET Index by 26 points.
– The People’s Bank of China cut one-year loan prime from 3.85% to 3.8%, while the five-year loan prime rate was maintained at 4.65%.
– The Bank of England is reportedly pacing up talks on governing rules for crypto space as it finds it hard to find requisite data.
– China is urging large private and state-owned property companies to undertake acquisition of real estate projects from troubled developers
– Goldman Sachs has cut U.S. GDP forecast for Q1 2022 to 2% from 3% and Q2 forecast to 3% from 3.5% and Q3 forecast from 3% to 2.75%.
– The first data available from Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine suggest a third booster dose is effective against Omicron.
– ITD has signed an EPC Contract relating to Stage 1 Infrastructure Works to proceed with the Map Ta Phut Industrial Port Development, Phase 3 (Stage 1) Project worth THB10 billion.
– BRI reported a 140% profit growth in 3Q21 as the securities will go live in the Thai stock market tomorrow.
– Stocks in Focus on December 20, 2021: ETC (FSS International Investment Advisory TP at ฿3.80/share) and ACE (FSS International Investment Advisory TP at ฿3.60/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on December 20, 2021