– JMT Network Services (SET: JMT)’s Board of Directors approved the entry into a joint venture agreement with Kasikornbank (SET: KBANK) to establish joint venture companies to operate two types of businesses: debt collection and asset management, in which JMT will hold less than 50% and KBANK will hold more than 50%. The establishment of both joint venture businesses is expected to be completed by the first quarter of 2022. Singer Thailand (SET: SINGER) anticipates a 50% increase in profit this year and a 73% increase in 2022, owing to synergies with BTS Group. SINGER’s target price has been set at THB58.00.
– The Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha at Center for COVID-19 Situation Administration (CCSA)’s meeting on Tuesday has ordered the suspension of the Test & Go quarantine exemption program from December 21, 2021 to January 4, 2022, and re-imposing a 14-day quarantine for tourists. Analysts expect an impact on stocks in the tourism and aviation sectors, including AOT, AAV, BA, MINT, CENTEL, and ERW.
– CIMB Securities (Thailand) recommended investors to “BUY” high-dividend securities in the face of market volatility caused by omicron worries. TISCO, SCCC, LH, KKP, AP, SPALI, PTT, and PTTEP are the top pick stocks.
– Yggdrazil Group (SET: YGG) expects to join the SET50 index, stressing its position as a dividend stock and growth stock. Mr. Tanat Juwiwat, Chief Executive Officer, stated that YGG’s income will increase significantly next year, owing to the company’s three core businesses growing at a rate of 15-20% each year and the revenue recognition of “Game Publishing,” a joint venture with MACO.
– PTT Exploration and Production (SET: PTTEP) and Chevron have signed three agreements on the transition of the Erawan gas field, which will be transferred to PTTEP ED in April next year. PTTEP will generate natural gas from Erawan at the required production level of 800 million cubic feet per day during the PSC period. Meanwhile, PTT Global Chemical (SET: PTTGC) has set aside THB7.5 billion for the tender offer of Vinythai (SET: VNT) securities at a price of THB39, which will take place between December 22, 2021 and February 25, 2022.
– Britania (SET: BRI) closed 18.10% higher at THB12.40 per share on its first trading day, with a trading value of THB4.87 billion. BRI’s initial public offering price is THB10.50 per share. The company aims to proceed with a capital increase of 2,652 million baht to expand the business in accordance with the plan, with the goal of opening nine projects worth THB10,800 million next year.