– Siam Makro (SET: MAKRO) will begin trading its new shares in the amount of 770 million shares (December 24). Analysts believe that profit-taking may occur in the first 1-2 days given the fact that the board price is higher than the PO price. After MAKRO completes the Lotus group’s merger, income is likely to more than double to 400 billion baht.
– TMBThanachart Bank (SET: TTB) is projected to record a 96% growth in profit to THB2.42 billion in 4Q21, as loan-loss provision is expected to decline significantly and fee-based income is expected to improve. Analysts anticipate that TTB’s net profit will increase 19% to THB12 billion in 2022, making it the banking group’s outstanding growing company. Additionally, analysts increased their target price for TTB to THB1.60.
– Eastern Polymer Group (SET: EPG) anticipates a healthy third quarter (Oct-Dec 2021) and a record year 2021/22 (Apr 2021-Mar 2022) sales of THB11 billion, an increase of 12-15% year on year, as global demand recovers and the severity of the COVID-19 pandemic eases.
– Nova Organic began trading on the Thailand Stock Exchange today (December 24) with the stock symbol “NV.” Analysts expect that the share price will climb above its initial public offering price, reflecting NV’s solid business fundamentals in the megatrend industry. The company is planning to use the funds raised during the fundraising campaign to develop the warehouse and new factories, which are expected to generate record earnings next year. Five analysts have set a target price of THB7.70-8.50 for NV, implying that profits will grow by leaps and bounds next year.
– The Siam Commercial Bank (SET: SCB) announced its investment plan for 2022, with a priority on boosting profit from feed fees, as well as insurance and wealth business. The share swap is slated to complete in mid-2022. SCBX is expected to generate profits within 1-2 years after completing the share swap. SCB X’s ROE will climb to 20% in the next five years.
– World Flex (SET: WFX) ended its first trading day on the Stock Exchange of Thailand with a gain of more than 17% in share price, closing at THB8.45/share. Mr. Chawalit Tiyadechachai, Chief Executive Director of WFX, stated that the company will continue expanding its manufacturing capacity in order to boost profit and sales growth over the next 1-3 years.