– SET Index closed at 1,641.52 points, increased 5.02 points or 0.31% with a trading value of 73 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market moved in the same direction as global markets as concerns over the omicron variant relax as the primary study indicated that patients only have mild symptoms.
The banking sector and consumer products led the market higher while EV plays edged lower after the Thai cabinet had yet to approve the measures supporting the business.
In addition, the analyst expected SET Index to extend its gain tomorrow with a range of 1,640-1,650 points.
– Foreign Investors continued to invest in the Thai stock market, pushing SET Index 5 points higher with a 4,489 million baht net buy.
– The People of China (PBOC) added 200 billion yuan of cash into the financial system through 7-day reverse repurchase agreements, more than offsetting the 10 billion yuan coming due.
– BEYOND expectำก to acquire the remaining shares of 24% in Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok at Chao Phraya River and the Capella Bangkok by the third quarter of 2022.
– AAV has priced its newly issued ordinary shares offered to the existing shareholders from 10-14 January 2022 at THB 1.75 per share.
– Stocks in Focus on December 28, 2021: CK (Maybank Securities (Thailand) TP at ฿24.00/share) and JMT (KTBST Securities TP at ฿80.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on December 28, 2021