– SET closed at 1632.04 points, increased by 7.20 points or 0.44% with a trading value of THB 204.85 billion.Today, SET Index had the highest trading value with a huge inflow solely from the net buy of Foreign Investors at the amount of THB 12.5 billion. The top most active value in today’s trading session was shares that were included in MSCI Index in which the index had rebalanced today while adding RATCH, DTAC and INTUCH to the index.
In the trading session, it showed that SCC had a big lot with a total amount of 14,472,000 shares at the average price of ฿460.00/share with a trading value of THB 6,658.63 million.
– SEAFCO booked THB 262 million from two new diaphragm and bored pile projects in May.
– BTS’s operating revenue soared in 2018 to reach THB 48 billion with THB 0.25 dividend, XD July 30.
– DOD clarified the sales of 2.44% from “Lamduan” was internal transfer no.1 shareholder.
– PTTGC‘s share price jumped 3.7% to THB 62.75 after the announcement of share repurchase program.
– A Win-Win situation from Nano/Pico finance to drive KTB and KTC’s for gushing profit.
– Analysts recommended “BUY” PTTGC at average target THB 78 as a result of share repurchase program.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on May 28, 2019