– The Bank of Thailand (BOT) approved SCB, BBL and KBANK on passing the stress test in 2020, while the test for 2021 and 2022 was expected by analysts to be approved as well due to their high net profit and provisions. The banks will be able to pay a dividend payment after the test is officially announced in October.
Tisco Securities expected BBL to issue a dividend of ฿6.50/share in 2020, ฿4.60/share for KBANK, ฿4.30/share for SCB, ฿0.51/share for KTB, ฿3.24/share for KKP and ฿0.55/share for BAY.
– STEC purchased 20 million shares of GULF’s newly issued ordinary shares. The market expected BBL and ROJNA to exercise their rights as shareholders today.
– The SEC approved OR’s filing for 3,000 million shares of IPO and to be listed in the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) around mid 2021.
– BTS stated that any adjustment in the MRT Orange Line bidding terms and conditions would be unacceptable as the new bidding regulations would open a loophole.
– The share price of TVO rose 6.56% yesterday as the market believed the La Niña and the hurricane caused a decline in soybeans volume, contrasted to the rising demand. The analyst gave a “BUY” recommendation with a target price at ฿40.00/share, expecting TVO’s GPM to increase over rising selling soybeans price.