– SET Index closed at 1,516.94 points, decreased 1.33 points or 0.09% with a trading value of 74.9 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market faced a short-term profit taking after being unable to hold higher than the resistance level at 1,520 points.
Nevertheless, the analyst stated that the economic outlook and recovery in Thailand was moving in a positive direction, seeing from a series of gains in the banking sector earlier. In addition, the analyst estimated a support level for tomorrow’s session at 1,510 points and a resistance level at 1,530 points.
– A 2.02 billion baht of selloff from Local Institutions plunged erased the gain in SET Index to close slightly lower.
– ASPS expected retail, tourism and hotel stocks to benefit from vaccine distribution.
– IRPC budgeted 36.3 billion baht to support its business expansion.
– DEMCO signed a ฿375Mn EPCC contract with “Thai Petroleum Pipeline”.
– OR planned a ฿13.3Bn investment to expand oil stations, budgeting ฿9.8Bn for non-oil outlet.
– GULF jumped 5.22%, expecting to book ฿650Mn after INTUCH offered a Bt1.35 dividend.
– GPSC invested ฿500Mn to acquire 11% stake in China’s battery manufacturing business.
– Top sino-courier sought 51.8% stake of KEX’s parent “KLN” in Hong Kong to bolster SEA logistics.
– MINT announced success in securing the extension of the debt covenant until 2022.
– BAM advanced 4.67% as analysts expected a significant profit growth from high NPL-NPA sales.
– WHAUP expected 25% growth in 2021 from an aggressive move to expand power and utility business.
– DTC continued the Middle-East expansion with its first hotel in Kuwait “Dusit Princess Mahboula”.
– PTTEP discovered the largest gas well in Malaysia to support its gas reserve and long-term growth.
– AOT reported a net loss of ฿3.4Bn in 1Q21 due to a plummet in number of flights and passengers amid Covid-19 pandemic.
– OISHI’s 1Q21 profit dropped 37% due to the Covid-19 effect on beverage and food revenue.
– Stocks in Focus on February 10, 2021: WICE (Maybank Kim Eng TP at ฿6.70/share) and PTTGC (Krungsri Securities TP at ฿70.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on February 10, 2021