– SET Index closed at 1,575.13 points, increased 2.08 points or 0.13% with a trading value of 102 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market narrowed down its gain due to profit-taking after a high surge above 1,580 points, especially hemp-related stocks due to the rumor that the Stock Exchange of Thailand might request a listed company to propose an in-depth investment plan for its hemp business.
In addition, the analyst expected SET Index to move between 1,550-1,620 points in the next two weeks, while giving a support and resistance level for tomorrow’s session at 1,565-1,580 points.
– Local Institutions continued to buoy SET Index with a 1.7 billion baht of net buy, keeping SET higher amid Individuals’ selloff.
– Analysts recommended “BUY” on LH with a target price at ฿9.50/share over a high dividend yield as much as 7%.
– GRAMMY moved forward to list “ONE Enterprise” in the Thai Stock Exchange.
– SPCG expected over 5.5 billion baht of revenue in 2021 as the company advanced in the solar farm business in EEC. The first phase is estimated to COD in 3Q21 with a production capacity of 300MW.
– CPF jumped 4.24% in hopes of hemp-based food production. The analysts rate “BUY” at ฿42.20/share.
– WHA saw bright prospects for investment in 2021. The analyst recommended “BUY” with a target price of ฿4.10/share.
– CGS-CIMB hinted for “Speculative-Buy” in oil stocks, expecting refineries to pick up the pace.
– DOD signed an MOU with CHAYO to fully advance in hemp-related products.
– TVO targeted 5% income growth in 2021 on stronger soybean demand. The analyst recommended “BUY” at a target price of ฿44.00/share.
– AWC and Hyatt signed an agreement to develop hotels under the Hyatt brand for better Thai tourism.
– AP form “Hybrid Dream Teams” under “ORIGINAL U” to accelerate innovation at all levels.
– TOA signaled for revenue of ฿17bn in 2021 The analyst saw continuous growth for the company with a target price of ฿38.00/share.
– ORI unveiled “NEXT LEVEL” vision, aiming the ฿20Bn projects to boost 2021 revenue to ฿14Bn.
– Stocks in Focus on March 11, 2021: IVL (Krungsri Securities TP at ฿60.00/share) and SPA (KGI Securities TP at ฿13.60/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on March 11, 2021